This banana isn’t ripe enough for great muffins.[/caption]I love seeing bananas overripen on my counter, because in less than an hour I can make these amazing banana banana muffins. Original recipe from allrecipes.com, my compliments to the chef. I switched butter for olive oil and timed them for muffins.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil and brown sugar. Then stir in the eggs and banana mash.
- Add the wet to the dry and fold until just moistened.
- Bake for 19 minutes, or until your toothpick comes out clean.